During the week dinner should be easy to make and even easier to clean up! I’m all for one pan recipes and Cashew Chicken + Roasted Veggies checks all the boxes. It’s a super low maintenance meal that gives me more time to hang with Zelda after work. Once it is in the oven I don’t have to think about it until the timer tells me it is done. If you’re not into cashew chicken, you can skip that step and season your chicken to taste. You can’t beat cooking an entire meal on one pan! What’s your go-to one pan recipe? Tell me in the comments below.
- Prep time:20min
- Cook time:40min
- Total time:1h
You can’t beat cooking an entire meal on one pan!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop the cauliflower and broccoli florets and place into a large bowl.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl, along with the chopped red onion.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and ½ teaspoon salt. Toss to combine.
- Spread the veggies in a single layer on the baking sheet; set aside.
- Mix the eggs together in a small bowl and place the crushed cashews in a separate small bowl.
- Season the cashews with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken into the eggs followed by the cashews; thoroughly coat both sides.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet with the veggies.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the veggies among three bowls and place one chicken breast on top, followed by thin slices of cucumber and a sprinkle of cilantro.
- Serve to your family for dinner!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles