If you follow me on Instagram and watch my Instastory, you know my life has been chaotic. I’ve been dealing with a major business tragedy and have had to take things one day at a time. (Full post on that coming soon!) My hours have been long, my anxiety level has been high and the last thing I want to do when I get home is cook dinner.
I showed you guys a really easy one pan chicken and veggie dinner a few months ago and now I’m onto one pan garlic butter shrimp with roasted asparagus. I can pop it right in the oven and then eat it when it comes out. It’s something my whole family loves and is perfect as of late, because I have even less time than usual. Hard to believe, I know! What dinner recipes do you lean on when you’re in a pinch? Tell me in the comments below.
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- Prep Time 15m
- Cook Time 12m
- Total Time 27m
- Serves 4
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the asparagus in 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon minced garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 6 minutes.
- While the asparagus is baking, remove the shrimp tails.
- Toss the shrimp in 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons minced garlic, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, chopped parsley and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Roughly cut the butter into small cubes.
- Remove the pan with asparagus from the oven and place the shrimp on the other half of the baking pan in a single layer. Top the shrimp and the asparagus with the small cubes of butter.
- Roast for an additional six minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve to your family for dinner!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Carlsbad Cravings
Adapt Link: http://carlsbadcravings.com/roasted-lemon-butter-garlic-shrimp-recipe