We’ve got our eye on something delicious! Spooky One-Eyed Monster Cookies should be on your table this Halloween. What makes these cookies special? They are made with white cake mix so they’re really a hybrid of a cookie and a fluffy circle of cake! You can choose whatever colors you like, but we think the more vibrant the better. Our favorite place to get candy eyes is Target. These candy eyeballs taste delicious and you don’t feel like you’re going to chip your teeth when you bite into them. What desserts are you and your babes making for Halloween? Tell us in the comments below.
- Prep Time 50m
- Total Time 1h
They are made with white cake mix so they’re really a hybrid of a cookie and a fluffy circle of cake!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the cake mix, butter, vanilla, and cream cheese.
- Separate the mix into two bowls.
- Add green food coloring to one bowl and pink food coloring to the other. (You can use any colors you want!)
- Mix together and place in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch thick sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the candy eyeballs when the cookies come out of the oven and serve to your crew, warm!
- White Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Candy Eyeballs
- Green and Pink Gel Food Coloring
- Cream Cheese
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan