We’re eating our way through the rainbow one cookie at a time! Zelda had so much fun eating these Mini Rainbow Cookies, and Spiro had even more fun managing her sugar high after I left for an EDO dinner (see below). To store these tasty little treats we recycled our XO, G wine bottles (obsessed) and Zelda loved all of the bright colors. What sweet treat makes your little babe go crazy?
Last week I had a company dinner and Spiro (baby daddy) was left alone with Zelda to fend for himself. Before I left Zelda insisted on having a cookie, which I typically would not give her in the evening, but jokingly I handed one over to her and said, “It’s okay, mom is leaving, you’ll be with dad for the evening.” An hour later I received the text below. Little did Spiro know, I gave Zelda the “cocaine.”
- Prep time:30min
- Yield: 20-25 cookies
- Preheat the oven to the temperate suggested on the dough package.
- Use a small circle cookie cutter to cut out the dough and place it on a greased baking sheet.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes and then allow to cool.
- Place the vanilla frosting in 7 separate bowls and mix it with the gel food coloring (one color per bowl).
- Frost the cookies and top with sprinkles!
RECIPE ADAPTED FROM THE DECORATED COOKIE BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES.