Zelda is officially back in the swing of school! She couldn’t be more excited, and I couldn’t be more thrilled for the all the new adventures ahead. We’ve already been on our first field trip of the year and it made my heart feel so full. I used to sit and dream about having the ability to spend this kind of time with her and am so thankful to my wonderful partner Spiro for making my dream a reality. To celebrate all the positive vibes we’ve been feeling, we made these adorable Mini Cheesecakes (think sprinkle graham cracker crust!). Our hearts are telling us fall, but the weather is still saying summer, so we are hanging on to all things cold and bright for just a few weeks longer. Can you blame us?! How are you and your little ones kicking off back to school? Tell us in the comments below.
- Serves: 8-10
How can you say no to sprinkle graham cracker crust?!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together the ingredients for the crust.
- Line a muffin tin with 8-10 muffin liners.
- Pour 1 heaping tablespoon into each liner and gently press down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until slightly golden. Remove from the heat and allow to partially cool.
- Mix together the cheesecake ingredients.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the mix on top of the crusts.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. The center should be slightly jiggly when you pull the cheesecakes out of the oven.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then place in the fridge uncovered for 3 hours or covered overnight.
- When ready, top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve to your babes!
Zelda’s Task: Stirring and sprinkling the sprinkles!
- Graham Crackers
- Cream Cheese
- Brown Sugar
- Rainbow Sprinkles