There’s nothing that I love more than a spicy aioli and this one tastes exactly like the sauce they put on the Cheesy Gordita Crunch at Taco Bell. (A guilty pleasure of mine, don’t judge.) When I made these Mini Avocado Cheese Quesadillas I was expecting them to be a big hit with Zelda. What I didn’t see coming was how much I was going to love them. Seriously, these are the most delicious little snack. Definitely get the rustic cut cheese, I’m not sure why but it makes such a big difference in how it tastes. These take about 10-15 minutes to make, which makes them an after school dream! What’s your favorite easy meal to make your babes? Tell me in the comments below.
The perfect after school bite!
- To make the spicy aioli, mix together the mayo, lime juice, and spices; set aside.
- Brush one side of a tortilla with melted butter and brush the other side with the spicy aioli.
- On the side with the aioli, sprinkle cheese on one half, layer with avocado slices and then fold.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and place the quesadilla in the pan. Allow to cook for about 2-3 minutes and then flip.
- Allow the other side to cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from the heat; set aside.
- Repeat this process until you have the desired number of quesadillas.
- Serve to your family!
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 limes
- 1 avocado
- 1 bag Rustic Cut Mexican Cheese
- Cayenne Pepper
- Chili Powder
- 1 pack Flour Street Taco Shells