Remember a few months ago when we featured bad ass babe and Bachelor alum, Molly Mesnick as one of our RAD Moms and she gave us a killer recipe for purple pancakes? Well, we’re bringing them back, but with our own special little twist. We’ve taken her recipe and St. Patrick’s Dayafied it. Now these yummy pancakes are green and come with a healthy sprinkle of Lucky Charms (Zelda dumped out the entire box to help find the marshmallows). Oh, and we’re also serving them with green milk!
- Prep time: 15min
- Yield: 5-7 pancakes
- Begin by cracking the egg into a large bowl and beating it with a whisk.
- Next, add in the egg, buttermilk, olive oil, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, in that order, and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the green gel food coloring to the pancake batter and to a glass of skim milk.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and turn the stove to medium heat. Once hot, pour ¼ cup of the pancake batter onto the pan.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, flip the pancake and allow to cook for 3-5 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Repeat this process until the batter is gone and create a pancake stack. Top with whipped cream and Lucky Charms marshmallows.
- Serve with green milk.
RECIPE ADAPTED FROM MOLLY MESNICK BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES.