- Prep time:20min
- Yield: 20-25
- Begin by cutting the cherry tomatoes into quarters, these will be the ladybug wings.
- Next, cut the black olives in half width wise and then cut the halves again, these will be the heads. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sour cream together in a large bowl. Add chopped chives and sprinkle with salt, stir to combine and spread this mixture onto the butter crackers.
- Next, assemble a ladybug on top of each cracker using 2 tomato quarters and and 1 black olive quarter. Insert two pieces of chives between the olive and tomatoes for the antennae.
- Use a skewer stick to dot the black paste food coloring onto the tomatoes for spots. Serve to your littles!
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles via Taste of Home.