I’ve made it no secret that I love my Instant Pot. That being said, I’m super excited to kick off an amazing November series. Over the next few weeks, I’m going to show you guys all of my favorite Instant Pot fall recipes. The best part? So many of these can end up on your Thanksgiving table! To kick things off, I’m giving you the recipe for my favorite Instant Pot Turkey Chili. This is one of my favorite things to eat when it gets cold and now that we’re living in Aspen, eating it feels even cozier! Stay tuned for next week, I’m sharing the most amazing Instant Pot mashed sweet potatoes. I guarantee you’ll want them on your Thanksgiving table. What are your go-to cold weather recipes? Tell me in the comments below.
Who knew you could have delicious chili in under an hour?!
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 6 Strips Turkey Bacon
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cilantro for Garnish
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté and cook the turkey bacon until crispy.
- Remove from the Instant Pot and crumble.
- Add the peppers and garlic, allow to sauté for 3-5 minutes and then add the ground turkey. Cook until brown.
- Once cooked, turn the Instant Pot off and drain the grease.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Turn the Instant Pot onto the chili setting and allow to cook for 20 minutes. Once done, use the quick release to vent.
- Top with shredded cheese and cilantro.
- Eat on a cold day with your favorite people!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Oh Sweet Basil
Adapt Link: https://ohsweetbasil.com/instant-pot-award-winning-chili-recipe/