Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes are life changing. This recipe is somewhere between a side dish and a dessert, and we aren’t unhappy about it. The marshmallows add the perfect textural contrast and if you’re a regular reader, you can probably already guess who was in charge of marshmallow placement. Zelda and I had such a fun time making these together! We have been having so much fun in our new kitchen, and having more space has been a game changer! Don’t forget to check back next week, we are showing you how to make Loaded Mac ‘n Cheese using the Instant Pot, because there is nothing worse than trying to figure out how to put everything in the oven and have it all come out at the exact same time. How are you and your family celebrating Thanksgiving? Tell us in the comments below!
These might be the best mashed sweet potatoes we’ve ever tasted!
- Place the sweet potato cubes in the Instant Pot with the water. Close and lock the lid and pressure cook on high for 7 minutes. Use the quick release when done.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Turn off the Instant Pot, drain the water and stir in all the ingredients, except for the marshmallows.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a greased baking dish, and make sure the top is smooth and even.
- Place the marshmallows evenly on top, and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve at Thanksgiving!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles