Hoppy Easter! With Zelda at home, we have been decking out our house in Easter decor. Last year, we did this awesome table set up and since then, we look forward to prepping our house to the extreme. While doing some decor research, I came across this recipe on Slow Roasted Italian and decided I could adapt it to make Instant Pot Easter Treats (you know how I love my Instant Pot). I love this recipe because you can pop it in the Instant Pot, spend an hour doing whatever you want, and then return to scoop the mix into balls and then go straight to decorating. These take almost no time to dry, so once it’s out of the pot you don’t have to wait too long to enjoy your delicious Easter Treat. I highly recommend using a cookie scoop. If you don’t have one, a spoon works too–your process will just be a little slower. Did you try this three ingredient recipe? Tell us in the comments!
- Prep time:10min
- Cook time:1h
- Total time:1h 10min
- Yield: 18-20
Zelda’s Task: Mixing and decorating!
- Place the peanuts in the bottom of the Instant Pot and top with the white candy melts.
- Set your Instant Pot to the 'Slow Cook' setting on 'Normal' for one hour. Do not remove the lid.
- Once an hour passes, remove the lid, stir, and add the M&M's.
- Use a cookie scoop to place the mixture onto a piece of parchment paper. Repeat this until the mixture is gone.
- Top each treat with M&M's and sprinkles.
- Serve to your crew!
- White Candy Melts
- Pastel M&M's
- Pastel Sprinkles