The Director of External Affairs at MSI, Crystal Bowyer is a Rad Mom, so it’s not really a shock that she has a rad sister, who also happens to be a chef. And her sister let her in on a little secret — how to make the best pizza crust ever — and lucky for us, Crystal let us in on the secret too! The coolest part is that the dough only calls for three ingredients (don’t be scared when you see beer, it cooks out!) and now Homemade Pizza is a staple in the Bowyer house and we can totally see why!
- Prep time: 35min
- Yield: 1 pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix one bottle of wheat beer (don’t worry, the alcohol will cook out!) with two cups of flour and one tablespoon of baking powder.
- Press the dough onto the pizza stone and bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place your toppings. We used marinara sauce mixed with chopped garlic and basil.
- Next, we added mozzarella cheese, cooked bacon, onion, green pepper and mushrooms.
- Bake for 5-10 more minutes.
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY CRYSTAL BOWYER FOR GLITTER AND BUBBLES