Finding something that Zelda and I both like to eat can be challenging. And finding something that we both like to eat that doesn’t involve a ton of different ingredients is almost impossible – until now. I spent a little time digging around in our fridge to see what I could make for both of us and came up with these four yummy versions of toast (each has four ingredients or less). You can make any combo you choose!
- Prep time:10min
- Yield: 4 pieces of toast
- Slice the cherry tomatoes, chives, strawberries and bananas into bite sized pieces.
- Remove the pit from the avocado and blend it in a food processor.
- Mix the eggs with a splash of milk (one slash per egg) and then pour into a skillet to make scrambled eggs.
- Cook the bacon on a grill pan and then chop into bite sized pieces.
- Now it's time for assembly! Toast four pieces of toast and place chunks of goat cheese, cherry tomatoes and chives on one slice. Next, top another slice with scrambled eggs, chives and turkey bacon. Spread the avocado on the next piece of toast and top with strawberries and turkey bacon. Lastly, spread the peanut butter on the last piece of toast and top with bananas and strawberries.