In my house, we have been thinking about Halloween for months! We decided to start DIY’ing last month to get a head start on the holiday season and haven’t looked back since! It’s been so fun to see everyone inspired by what we put together this year for Halloween DIY’s and sharing your versions!
This year is no exception with Candy Ghosts and Monster Teeth. We made these Halloween yummies with five simple ingredients, doesn’t get much easier than that! If you find yourself needing a simple last minute treat this is the way to go, you won’t be kicking yourself the night before the school party for signing up. Rather you will be patting yourself on the back and doing a “I Killed It, Look At Me” strut into school the next morning! If you are on Pinterest be sure to follow our Halloween board for some great ideas. Happy Halloween!
Supplies You Will Need:
Checkout These Other Fun Halloween Easy Recipes:
- Prep time:20min
- Cook time:
- Total time:20min
- Yield: 6
- Serves: 6
We made these Halloween treats with five simple ingredients. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- Place your desired number of candy melts into a bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30-second increments, lightly stirring each time until melted.
- Once melted, use a spoon to scoop a quarter sized dollop onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- Use the back of the spoon to drag the candy melt down and create the ghost shape.
- Place two black sprinkles on top for the eyes.
- Allow to harden and remove from the parchment paper.
- While the candy ghosts are hardening, cut the apple(s) into wedges.
- Spread a thick layer of peanut butter on the sides of ALL apple wedges.
- Place marshmallows on top of HALF the apple wedges to create teeth.
- Top the teeth slices with the remaining apple wedges.
- Place on your favorite Halloween platter and serve to little ones!
Zelda’s Task: Stirring the candy melts.
- Candy Melts
- Black Sprinkles
- Green Apples
- Peanut Butter
- Mini Marshmallows