One of my favorite things to do in the summer is sit outside on the patio, watch Spiro grill, and eat delicious food. A few weeks ago he was grilling steaks and corn on the cob, and I started thinking about how delicious salsa with grilled corn in in would be. And voila, Grilled Corn Salsa was born!
- Prep time:25min
- Serves: 4
- Begin by grilling (I used a grill pan) 3 ears of salted corn brushed with olive oil, rotating every 2 minutes, for 10 minutes or so.
- Remove from the heat and use a knife to slice the corn off the cob; sprinkle with pepper and set aside in a bowl.
- Next, chop the parsley and add it into the same bowl.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and dice half a red onion; coat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Next, place the cherry tomatoes and diced onions on the grill pan for 5 minutes or until cooked through (the onions should be translucent).
- Add this to the corn/parsley mixture, along with the red wine vinegar; stir to combine. Serve with chips!