Summer is officially heating up and we are spending every waking second outside. After a long, and I mean long, winter here in Aspen we are soaking up the sun. That means most of our meals are taking place on our patio and we are really embracing our grill. Greek Lemon Chicken Grill Packets are so yummy on the grill but if you don’t have a grill master in your household, Lemon Greek Chicken is really simple to bake in the oven too. If you opt for the oven route, set the temperature to 400 and bake for 40-45 minutes. All the other instructions are the same. What’s your family’s favorite outdoor meal? Tell us in the comments below.
Greek Lemon Chicken Grill Packets are so yummy on the grill but if you don’t have a grill master in your household, these are really simple to bake in the oven too.
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Greek Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Zucchinis
- 2 Cups Fingerling Potatoes (or Any Other Small Variety)
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- The first thing you’ll want to do is whip up your Greek Seasoning. If this isn’t your jam, you can buy store bought but we think making it at home is so much yummier. Whisk together all the spices in a small bowl and set aside.
- Next, slice the zucchini into coins and place in a bowl with the tomatoes and small potatoes. Toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Arrange the vegetables in the center of a square sheet of foil.
- Coat the chicken with the Greek seasoning. Place the chicken on top of the vegetables and top with a lemon slice.
- Seal the foil by bringing the four corners together. Make sure there are no holes.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken and veggies.
- Grill for 40-45 minutes and serve to your family at your next outdoor dinner!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles