Looking for a boo-tiful dessert to treat your littles this Halloween? We vote for Cupcake Ghost Cones! Our cupcake cones have been a favorite recipe of the year so we decided what better than to make a Ghost version to celebrate the Halloween season!
- Prep time:1h
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the cake mix with the vegetable oil, water, and eggs using an electric mixer.
- Line a cupcake tin with liners and pour the cake mix into each cup, filling ¾ of the way full.
- Place the ice cream cones into the cupcake liners and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cupcakes are golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and allow the cupcake cones to cool.
- Once cooled, peel off the liners and frost. Use the black gel liner to create faces for the ghosts.
- Eat & ENJOY!
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles via Taste of Home.