Nothing hits the spot like a cold Berry Fruit Popsicle in the scorching summer heat! Rad Mom, Morgan Smith introduced us to her favorite pop from Amanda’s Plate and we’re eternally grateful. These delicious layered popsicles have several levels of berry and coconut goodness. Patience is a virtue when making these pops – don’t be surprised if you find yourself standing in front of the freezer counting down the hours until they’re ready. We promise they are are worth the wait!
To purée the fruit, we handed things over to our other set of hands in the kitchen, the KitchenAid Pro Line Blender from Williams-Sonoma and then poured the fruit mix into this easy to use popsicle mold from Target. Don’t they have the best stuff? We also couldn’t resist eating the pops over these adorable appetizer plates (they help keep those melty drips off the rugs!). Do you have an amazing Target purchase we should know about? Tell us in the comments below!
- Prep time:4h
- Yield: 6 popsicles
- In a high speed blender, purée the raspberries (or strawberries) with 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Pour equal amounts of the mix into popsicle molds, filling the bottom. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Pour equal amounts of the coconut milk into the popsicle molds, filling the middle spaces. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 with the blackberries and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the molds and serve to littles!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY MORGAN SMITH VIA AMANDA’S PLATE FOR GLITTER AND BUBBLES