For many littles school is about to be back in session, and that means it’s time for moms to start getting creative when it comes to after school snack time! Enter fruit fish. Made with four ingredients, they’re a snap to assemble and your kiddo will have so much fun eating them.
- Prep time:10min
- Begin by cutting the peaches into slices, these will be the body of the fish.
- Next, press the mini heart cookie cutter into a peach slice that isn’t being used for the body.
- Place the heart at the end of the body for the tail.
- Cut two small triangles for lips and place them at the front. Arrange the blueberries above the lips to create bubbles.
- Squeeze the white frosting onto the peach, followed by the black frosting to make an eye.
- Repeat this process until you have the desired number of fish. Serve to your littles after school!
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles.