The sweetest holiday of the year is just a few days away! Grab your babes, cuddle up on the couch and enjoy Pink Hot Chocolate with your crew. This delicious concoction only calls for 5 ingredients: one bar of white baking chocolate, milk, sprinkles, whipped cream and tiny bit of pink food coloring. Zelda and I always scan the dollar bin at Target (they have the best stuff) and found the cutest Valentine’s Day decor. If you haven’t made the trip lately, I highly recommend taking a peek. We got a ton of Valentine’s Day decor for under $10. How are you and your babes celebrating?
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- One Bar White Baking Chocolate
- 2.5 Cups Milk
- 3 Drops Pink Gel Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream
- Pink Sprinkles
- Chop the bar of white chocolate and place in a saucepan with milk over low heat. Don't allow the milk to boil.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is warm.
- Add the pink gel food coloring and stir. Pour the hot chocolate into your favorite mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve to your crew!