If you made any New Year’s resolutions about cutting down on your sugar intake, Double Cookie Chocolate Brownies are worth bending the rules for. They’re simple, delicious and don’t take an entire afternoon to make – in short, all the qualities I look for in a dessert. To make myself feel a tiny bit better about eating something so indulgent I used Glutino’s gluten-free vanilla crème cookies (they’ve completely replaced Oreos in my house). These sweet little cookies are extra delicious! Luckily, these brownies are so decadent it’s hard to eat more than one in a sitting. What sweet treats are you making this Valentine’s Day?
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
MAKE IT LOOK LIKE OURS
This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.
- 1 Pound Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 Package Glutino Vanilla Creme Cookies
- 1 Package Brownie Mix + Box Ingredients
- Pink Sugar Pearls
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan with olive oil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Firmly press the chocolate chip cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Create an even layer of Glutino cookies on top of the chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Mix the brownie mix and ingredients in a large bowl and pour into the pan, making sure the cookies are fully covered.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes and then add the pink sugar pearls to the top and bake for another 40-50 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick into the middle and pull it out clean.
- Serve to your Valentine!