We are all guilty of eating raw cookie dough and while no one I know has ever gotten sick from salmonella, I’m willing to try consuming it the safe way. Safe to eat cookie dough takes all of about ten minutes to make and might just be a little too easy. As some one who usually eats one or two dollops during cookie baking, it felt pretty sinful serving myself an entire bowl but definitely in a good way. This is one of those recipes I want to know but wish I didn’t. I will definitely need to make a rule that this is for special occasions only. What’s your ultimate guilty pleasure? Tell me in the comments below.
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 2 ½ Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Use an electric hand mixer to combine both sugars and the butter in a large bowl. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix until combined. Add the milk and continue to mix. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place the cookie dough in a glass dish, top with rainbow sprinkles and eat!