Is anyone as obsessed with Siggi’s Icelandic Yogurt as we are? It’s so creamy and delicious, and has become our go-to snack. With school fully back in swing after a long winter break, I’ve been coming up with creative after school snacks for Zelda. I saw this video on Tasty and put my own spin on Peanut Butter Blueberry Cups to accommodate what Zelda and I like. The best part? Our Peanut Butter Blueberry Cups only call for three ingredients and you can whip these together in about 10 minutes. Just them sit in the fridge overnight and they’ll be ready to go when your babe gets home from school. What’s your go-to after school snack? Tell me in the comments below.
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 24oz. Siggi's Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Fill the liners 3/4 of the way full with the yogurt.
- Melt the butter for 30-45 seconds and spoon over the top of the yogurt.
- Top with blueberries and place in the freezer overnight.
- Gently insert a knife between the muffin liner and the tin to loosen it. The cup should easily pop out.
- Serve to your babes after school!