Okay you guys, I recently discovered this recipe for Mexican Street Corn Casserole on Easy Family Recipes and it is legit. This has been on heavy rotation in our house because it is so easy and reheats really well the next day (if you’re lucky enough to have leftovers!). It’s the perfect summer side dish and you can pair it with almost anything. We love grilling, popping this in the oven, and eating outside. Plus, this is one Zelda can help with. She loves pouring the ingredients into the bowl, stirring everything together and of course, sprinkling the cheese on top! We made a few tweaks to the original recipe and it’s out of this world delicious. What is your go-to summer side dish? Tell us in the comments below!
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 32oz. Frozen Corn
- 3/4 Cup Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 5oz Crumbled Queso Fresco or Feta
- Fresh Cilantro, To Taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix half the cheese and everything except for the cilantro in a large bowl until combined.
- Spread evenly into a baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the sides of the dish are golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve at your next dinner party!