It’s hard to believe, but we are just four days away from the first official day of summer! And I’m super excited to tell you, I’ve found the perfect summer accessory. This Nuovoware Ice Pop Mold is one of the most genius things ever. You just fill the little cavities, place the stick inside, and wait for them to freeze. To get the pop out you push from the bottom and it comes out in a perfect sphere. Plus, it’s super easy to clean! We are going to be experimenting by filling it with all kinds of different treats all summer. First up was these Fruity Yogurt Pops. The fruit puree is super delicious and so easy to make. These are the perfect summer treat to make with your babes. What’s your go-to summer snack?
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Kiwi, Peeled
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- Siggy’s Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Granola
- To make the fruit puree, combine the water and sugar in a sauce pan and place on medium high heat. Allow the sugar to dissolve and remove from the heat.
- Split the simple syrup you just made into three small bowls.
- Pour one bowl into the blender with the raspberries. Blend until smooth. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Repeat the step above with the kiwi and then the blueberries.
- Pour 1/2 Teaspoon of the fruit puree into the popsicle mold, followed by the yogurt.
- Next, add another layer of fruit puree and place 1/4 teaspoon granola inside. Finish with a layer yogurt if you have room. If you don't, the fruit puree will be your last layer.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy outside on a hot day!