When Betsy Crozier aka the voice behind Legos in My Louis takes her tea time she does it with two toddlers napping and French Yogurt Cake. This yummy cake from Bringing Up Bebe is so easy your little could whip it up themselves (with supervision, of course!). And the even better news is that it’s just as good as it looks. So, tea and yogurt cake anyone?
French Yogurt Cake
prep time: 1 houryields 8 servings
2 (6oz) Containers of Plain Yogurt (Keep the Containers for Measuring)
2 Containers (Those Ones We Told You to Keep) of Sugar ¾ of the Way Full
Just Under 1 Container of Vegetable Oil
4 Containers Flour
1 Container Mini Chocolate Chips
1 Container Frozen Berries of Your Choice
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, eggs, sugar, vanilla and oil.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
4. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir until combined.
5. Add in the berries and the chocolate chips.
6. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray and pour the mixture in.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown and then allow to cool.
Recipe Brought to You By Betsy Crozier via Bringing Up Bebe for Glitter and Bubbles.