powered by chloédigital
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1. Begin by cracking the egg into a large bowl and beating it with a whisk.
2. Next, add in all of the ingredients in order of the list and whisk until smooth.
3. Spray a hot griddle (ours was on medium heat) with cooking spray and pour in ¼ cup of the batter.
4. Once the batter starts to bubble, flip the pancake. Allow to cook for 3-5 more minutes and remove from the heat.
5. Repeat this process until all the batter is gone. Serve to your babes with butter and maple syrup!
Brought to You by Molly Mesnick via Jenny Keller for Glitter and Bubbles.