Chocolate Peanut Butter Peep Dip is blowing up on Pinterest! We couldn’t resist putting our own spin on this adorable pastel treat. We filled our Peep Dip with chocolate and white chips, peanut butter and Kix cereal for an extra crunch. Golden Oreos and Animal Crackers are the perfect vessel on which to get the Peep Dip into your mouth, but you can really use whatever you like. It takes less than 15 minutes to put this together which makes it an awesome last-minute Easter treat! When you put the dip into the oven be sure to keep an eye on it because it is very easy to burn your Peeps. What’s your go-to Easter dessert? Tell me in the comments below!
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cups Kix Cereal
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 8-10 Pink Peeps
- 8-10 Yellow Peeps
- 8-10 Purple Peeps
- 8-10 Blue Peeps
- 1 Package Golden Oreos
- 1 Bag Animal Crackers
- Set the oven to broil.
- Place one cup of chocolate chips, one cup of white chocolate chips and 3/4 cups Kix Cereal into a cast iron skillet.
- Pour the peanut butter into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Place the Peeps in rows until the chocolate chips are covered.
- Place into the oven for 1-2 minutes. Be careful to watch the Peeps closely so they don't burn.
- Once the Peeps are toasted, turn the oven down to 375 degrees and allow to bake for 1-2 minutes so the chocolate chips melt.
- Serve with golden Oreos and Animal Crackers!