I’ll eat pizza pretty much any way it is served and these pizza quesadillas are exceptional. Sometimes the best things in life are the simplest and trust me, this is the epitome of easy. Pile your favorite toppings on one half of a tortilla shell, place in the skillet, flip, slice and serve! Dinner doesn’t get more straightforward than that. These almost effortless pizza quesadillas have become our weekend go-to. Skip delivery and opt for this instead. What’s your favorite Friday night recipe? Tell me in the comments below. Can you top pizza quesadillas?
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 2-4 Large Flour Tortilla Shells
- 1/4 Cup Black Olives
- 1 Sliced Green Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Sliced Red Pepper
- 10-12 Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Spoon sauce over one half of a tortilla shell, followed by the cheese and toppings. Fold in half.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat and transfer the folded quesadilla to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove from the heat and slice into triangles. Repeat this process until you have the desired number of quesadillas.
- Serve and eat!