WARNING! Learning how to make a Brownie-in-a-Mug is very dangerous because it’s almost too easy. You’ll be reaching for the nearest mug a little more frequently than you might think. This is the ultimate curl up on the couch in your pajamas with a movie recipe and knowing this is going to make it difficult to leave your house. Don’t say we didn’t warn you! But seriously, this recipe is freaking delicious. You can top it with whatever you dream up, Zelda opted for sprinkles, whipped cream, and crushed up peppermint. What will you top your Brownie-in-a-Mug with? Tell us in the comments below!
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- Whipped Cream
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, half the chocolate chips, flour, salt, and sugar.
- Add the butter, milk, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mix in your favorite (microwave safe) mug and add the remaining chocolate chips.
- Microwave for two minutes.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- Eat with a spoon!