Cheesy and easy is the best way to describe these delicious Bacon Pizza Bombs! We filled these with all our favorite ingredients, but the sky is the limit. This is one of the easiest snack recipes we’ve ever seen, which makes it perfect for after school. We love keeping pre-chopped veggies in the fridge so that when we decide to make them, assembly is extra quick. Zelda loves sprinkling the ingredients inside. These bake SUPER fast, so be sure to keep an eye on them. What’s your go-to back to school snack?
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 1 Container Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Bacon, Crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Green Pepper, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Mushrooms, Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush eight cups of a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Place one crescent roll triangle in each oiled muffin cup.
- Place a small spoonful of pizza sauce in each crescent roll followed by cheese, bacon, green peppers and mushrooms.
- Take each triangle end, put them together and twist the ends so they overlap.
- Use your fingers to seat up an open edges.
- Place in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until the pizza bombs are golden brown.
- Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping!