Rad Mom, teacher, photographer and blogger are just a few of the titles that Ashley Glass goes by. We were absolutely delighted to find out that her role as a mama is synonymous with another title – baker! AND we were even more enthralled to discover she loves baking Snickers Bite Cookies (jaw hits floor) with her littles. We can totally get behind anything that combines the scrumptious taste of Snickers with cookies.
It took all of our self-control to not skip the baking and go straight to eating the dough, but we’re so glad we saw this through to the end because they are super yummy. Sometimes it’s all about life’s little indulgences! What’s your favorite treat to bake with your babes?
1. Cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until well blended. Slowly add the egg and vanilla extract to combine.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add this to the butter and sugar mixture. Chill the dough for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet and add tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough, evenly spaced on the sheet.
4. Place a Snickers bite in the center of each dough ball (or two or three!). Bake for 8-12 minutes.
5. Serve with a cold glass of milk!
Recipe Brought to You By Ashley Glass for Glitter and Bubbles