Molly Mesnick credits Jenny Keller for bringing joy to her home at breakfast time with her recipe for the Best Pancakes Ever. These light and fluffy flapjacks of joy are super easy to make (once you get your flipping technique down) and you can spice them up with a little food coloring, just like Molly does!
- Prep time: 15min
- Yield: 6-8
- Begin by cracking the egg into a large bowl and beating it with a whisk.
- Next, add in all of the ingredients in order of the list and whisk until smooth.
- Spray a hot griddle (ours was on medium heat) with cooking spray and pour in ¼ cup of the batter.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, flip the pancake. Allow to cook for 3-5 more minutes and remove from the heat.
- Repeat this process until all the batter is gone. Serve to your babes with butter and maple syrup!