Sometimes when I get home from a long day at the office cooking a full-blown meal isn’t at the top of my list. I was recently introduced to Flatzza from Angelic Bakehouse and this 7-grain flatbread is my signature go-to when I don’t want to spend considerable time in the kitchen. It’s non-GMO, kosher, peanut free, tree nut free, egg free and the list goes on and on! When I saw it the first thing that came to mind was pepperoni pizza. The best part is we can make this in under five minutes and the crust is extra crispy! I turn the broiler on high, Zelda takes charge of the toppings, we bake it and then we eat, it doesn’t get easier than that. Extra crispy pizza is our Friday night jam! What fast recipe does your crew do best? Tell me in the comments below!
- Prep time: 5min
- Cook time: 5min
- Total time: 10min
- Yield: 1
- Serves: 1
Extra crispy pizza topped with cheese and pepperoni is our Friday night jam! What fast recipe does your crew do best on the weekend?
- Set the oven to broil on high.
- Use a spoon to evenly distribute the pizza sauce onto the Flatzza flatbread.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil until the cheese is melted; 3-5 minutes.
- Eat with your little babe!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles