When your little babes are begging you for a sweet and refreshing treat give them Coconut Melon Mint Pops! Your kiddos will love making these with you and they take under 10 minutes to prep to freeze.
- Prep time: 3h
- Yield: 6 pops
- Begin by blending the coconut water, lime juice, and honey together.
- Next, add in the watermelon and mint, and blend until smooth. Evenly distribute the mixture amongst the Dixie cups. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- After the cups have been in the freezer for 15 minutes place the popsicle sticks in the center.
- Freeze until firm. Once frozen, carefully peel the Dixie cups away from the frozen pops.
- Serve to your littles on a hot day!