It’s officially the holiday season and we couldn’t be more excited! We put up the last of our Christmas decorations over the weekend (which Zelda loved) and I can’t wait to see her face on Christmas morning. While we put up the tree, we snacked on these delicious Christmas Tree Brownies! What’s your holiday dessert of choice?
- Prep time:1h 30min
- Serves: 8
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour the frosting into a medium sized bowl and combine with the green gel food coloring. Stir until the mixture is completely green; set aside.
- Next, using an electric mixer combine the brownie mix with the water, vegetable oil and 1 egg. Pour the mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Bake according to the directions on the box. Once the brownies are done baking, allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, use a triangle cookie cutter (or a knife) to cut the brownies into triangles.
- Break the candy canes and insert the straight pieces into the ends of the brownies.
- Frost with the green frosting and top with the red M&M’s.
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles.