It’s officially the holiday season and we couldn’t be more excited! We put up the last of our Christmas decorations over the weekend (which Zelda loved) and I can’t wait to see her face on Christmas morning. While we put up the tree, we snacked on these delicious Christmas Tree Brownies! What’s your holiday dessert of choice?
- Prep Time 1h 30m
- Serves 8
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Pour the frosting into a medium sized bowl and combine with the green gel food coloring. Stir until the mixture is completely green; set aside.
3. Next, using an electric mixer combine the brownie mix with the water, vegetable oil and 1 egg. Pour the mixture into a greased baking pan.
4. Bake according to the directions on the box. Once the brownies are done baking, allow them to cool.
5. Once cooled, use a triangle cookie cutter (or a knife) to cut the brownies into triangles.
6. Break the candy canes and insert the straight pieces into the ends of the brownies.
7. Frost with the green frosting and top with the red M&M’s.
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles.