Some bunny in our house is very excited for Easter! But seriously, we are so excited to celebrate Easter for the first time in our house. We are going to have an Easter feast complete with egg hunt. And I promise you, these adorable little Carrot Dirt Cups will be part of our holiday spread. We made these for under $15 and they take about 15 minutes. You just add the candy melts and Crisco to a bowl, microwave for 60 seconds, and dip the strawberries. After that, it’s all mixing things and pouring them into little bowls. What is your favorite Easter treat? Tell us in the comments below.
- Prep time:10min
- Place the candy melts in a bowl with the Crisco and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Take the bowl out and stir. Place the bowl back in the microwave for 30 more seconds. Remove and mix.
- Dip the strawberries into the candy melts, coating all but the top. Place the orange coated strawberries on a piece of parchment paper. Repeat this with 4-8 more strawberries, depending on how many you want to make.
- Place one sleeve of Oreos in a food processor and mix until crumbled.
- Pour one pudding cup into a bowl and top with the Oreo crumbs. Place an orange strawberry into the center. Repeat until you have used all the pudding cups.
- Serve to your family on Easter!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles