We are loving every minute of summer! We are officially less than 30 days from moving so Zelda and I have been busy soaking up everything the city has to offer before we pack up and head to Aspen (and then Greece right after that!). My little babe absolutely adores being in the kitchen (like you couldn’t tell) and what’s more fun than a weekend night in with your family? We broke out our favorite cookie cutters and had a fabulous time making these little California Pizza Bites. Zelda’s go-to toppings were sweet potato, avocado and of course, bacon, but you can really make these with whatever ingredients you want — the sky is the limit! How are you and your babes savoring summer?
We broke out our favorite cookie cutters and had a fabulous time making these little California Pizza Bites.
- To roast the sweet potato, remove the skin, chop into cubes, and toss with 1/4 cup olive oil, cornstarch and salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a flat surface and unroll the pizza dough on top.
- Use your favorite cookie cutters to cut out shapes and then place the shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the dough with olive oil and bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, brush with more olive oil and top with cheese and toppings.
- Bake the pizza for 6-10 minutes or until it reaches your desired level of crispiness.
- Remove from the oven and serve to your family on pizza night!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles