Being at home with Zelda is all about embracing the little moments. One of the best things we’ve been doing is making breakfast together every morning. While our absolute fave is rainbow pancakes, we saw Breakfast Sushi on Pinterest and I knew we had to try it. Since there is no chopping or heat source required, Zelda was able to participate in the entire recipe start to finish. This definitely won’t be the last time we make it. We opted for Fruity Pebbles (because the colors!) and Very Berry Cheerios. If you’re in a gluten-free household, you may be surprised to find out both of these cereals are gluten-free. Who knew?! What recipe’s have you made with your babes? Tell us in the comments below and tag us on Instagram if you try making this at home!
- Prep time:10min
- Cook time:
- Total time:10min
- Yield: 2
- Serves: 2
Zelda’s Task: Making everything!
- Use a mortar and pestle to crush the Fruity Pebbles and Cheerios separately.
- Place the crushed Fruity Pebbles on one plate and the Cheerios on another.
- Roll one banana through the Fruity Pebbles and the other banana through the crushed Cheerios.
- Slice the bananas into coins and place whole Fruity Pebbles across the top of each "sushi roll."
- Serve with chopsticks to your family!
- 1 Box Fruity Pebbles
- 1 Box Very Berry Cheerios
- 2 Bananas