It’s easy to work up an appetite on Christmas morning. Whether your crew eats before or after presents, breakfast shouldn’t be a big production (especially if you’re eating before). Instead of turning to toast as an easy way out, we’re opting for our baked banana pancakes! You can make the homemade mix the night before (courtesy of Rad Mom, Molly Mesnick) and when the time comes you just cut up some fruit, pour in the mix, top with sprinkles and pop it in the oven. Your family will thank you! Do you have a go-to breakfast on Christmas morning that I should know about? Tell me in the comments below.
This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.
- Prep time:10min
- Cook time:20min
- Total time:30min
- Yield: 2
- Serves: 6
You can make the homemade mix the night before (courtesy of Rad Mom, Molly Mesnick) and when the time comes you just cut up some fruit, pour in the mix, top with sprinkles and pop it in the oven.
- To prepare the batter, crack and egg into a large bowl and whisk.
- Add in all the ingredients and whisk until smooth, top with sprinkles.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease two glass pie pans with olive oil and cut the bananas and apples into small pieces. Place in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the pancake mix over the fruit and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve on Christmas morning!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Molly Mesnick
Adapt Link: http://glitterandbubbles.com/fluffy-pancakes/