If you have a little ballerina at home Ballerina Pops are sure to make your kiddos day! We love the idea of using these at a birthday party, So pretty and easy to put together they will leave you feeling like a “Pinterest Mom“. It can be your little secret that you just dipped some marshmallows!
- Prep time: 10min
- Begin by coloring the skewers with a pink Sharpie marker and then wrap the florists block with the pink tissue paper (as if you are wrapping a gift). Set aside.
- Using the skewer, poke a hole in the center of a mini cupcake liner.
- Next, dip the top of the marshmallow into the white frosting and use a knife to smooth it out.
- Place the marshmallow on the skewer and then coat the frosting with pink crystal sprinkles.
- Place the other end of the skewer into the florists block so that the ballerina pop is standing upright.
- Repeat this process as many times and you need to in order to get the desired amount of pops.
- Serve to your little ballerina!
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles via Smidgy & Pooks.