Okay moms…it doesn’t get much easier than this! Bacon and Egg Bites are just as much fun to make as they are to snack on. They only take about 5 minutes to make!
Bacon & Egg Bites
- Prep time:10min
- Begin by breaking the pretzel rods in half and lining them up in twos on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Next, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave (it only takes about 30 seconds) and stir.
- Use a small spoon to place a dollop of the white chocolate onto the pretzels, followed by a yellow M&M.
- Once you have the desired amount of bacon and egg candies, place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once the chocolate is hard, serve to your littles!