Summer is so close I can taste it (literally, this bacon cheeseburger dip tastes just like summer). I’m dreaming of outdoor grilling and until then, I’ll be enjoying this easy to make dip with my babe. This extra cheesy appetizer can be whipped together in under 30 minutes, which makes it perfect for a casual dinner party. There’s nothing like a delicious dip recipe and we can never resist bacon and cheese! What’s your go-to appetizer recipe?
- Prep time:10min
- Cook time:20min
- Total time:30min
- Serves: 4
Summer is so close I can taste it (literally, this bacon cheeseburger dip tastes just like summer).
- Cook the bacon over medium heat and crumble; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground burger, onion and minced garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned and cooked through.
- Use your hands to combine the ground beef mixture, sour cream, cream cheese, bacon, Worcestershire, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the mixture into a baking pan. Top with the remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips and ketchup!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: The Cookie Rookie
Adapt Link: http://www.thecookierookie.com/bacon-cheeseburger-dip/