The title of this recipe speaks for itself — Goat Cheese & Pineapple Bacon Bites. Once we heard the name, we didn’t need much more incentive to hit the kitchen. We wanted to eat these ASAP so we went straight to work, frying the bacon on the grill pan to make it extra crispy! It’s even better than it sounds – sweet, salty, savory and oh so cheesy, we’ll have this recipe on repeat all summer long. We also channeled some tropical inspiration and hand painted toothpicks (we needed something to do while the bacon was cooking!). So we just have one question…Beach party anyone?
- Prep time: 30min
- Yield: 20 Bites
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the bacon on a grill pan and fry until half way cooked, flipping occasionally (it should NOT be crispy).
- Slice a pineapple into cubes (or use cubed, canned pineapple).
- Cut the bacon in half and push a small ball of goat cheese onto one of the ends. Place a cube of pineapple on top of the goat cheese and roll up the bacon; secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat this process until the bacon is gone and then bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy.
- Serve to littles!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES