Light, refreshing, and healthy, Avocado Grapefruit Salad is the perfect bite for the spring season.
Avocado Grapefruit Salad
- Prep time: 20min
- Yield: 4
- Begin by cutting the avocados in half and removing the pits, if you tap a sharp knife into the pit and twist it should come out easily.
- Brush with lemon juice and set aside (this will keep the avocado from browning).
- Next, remove the skin from the grapefruit (working over a bowl so you catch the juices).
- Carve out the segments of the grapefruit and place them in the bowl with the juice.
- Add a 1/4 cup of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and whisk the mixture until combined.
- Spoon the grapefruit mixture over the avocado halves. Serve this refreshing dish at your next luncheon!