Who’s ready for Thanksgiving?! We have been DIYing like mad and can’t wait to host the ultimate Friendsgiving. (Details coming soon!) We’ve been in the kitchen testing out desserts and let me tell you, Apple Pie Bites don’t stay on the counter for long. These take about 15 minutes to make and are so much easier than baking a whole pie.
You probably already have most of these ingredients in your kitchen—think apples, butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Another thing we learned while making these? Crescent rounds are a super yummy alternative to crescent rolls. I never even knew they existed!
What are you bringing to the table this Thanksgiving? If you haven’t decided yet, we can’t recommend these enough. These will fly off the table in no time. Have a recipe you think we should know about? Tell us in the comments below.
- Prep time: 10min
- Cook time: 10min
- Total time: 25min
- Yield: 6
- Serves: 4
Can you say yum?!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the apple into bite sized pieces and melt the butter.
- Place the Crescent Round strips onto the parchment paper and brush with butter.
- Combine the brown sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle onto the strips.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top, lightly pressing the nuts into the dough.
- Place the chopped apple pieces on the strips separated by one inch.
- Roll each strip up until you have a round; pinch the bottom of the dough together.
- Brush each round with butter and sprinkle the brown sugar/cinnamon mix and chopped pecans on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm!
Zelda’s Task: Brushing the butter on the rounds and sprinkling the sugar.
- Green Apples
- Crescent Rounds
- Brown Sugar