Are you ready for this? I’m about to set you up with the easiest holiday recipe. Every now and then Spiro invites people over and doesn’t tell me they are coming until about 30 minutes before they arrive. Don’t you just love when your significant other does something like that? Anyways, this recipe for Petite Cheesy Tomato Toasts has saved me on more than one occasion. Thankfully, I pretty much always have these ingredients on hand so I can pull them out of the fridge and whip up Petite Cheesy Tomato Toast in about 10 minutes.
The Alouette Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese is highly addictive! No joke, I ate half the tub the first time I bought it. I have a serious problem. This spread has simple ingredients that are artfully blended together which result in incredibly delicious flavor combinations. Who doesn’t love cheese and garlic? Plus, this cheese contains real fresh ingredients that you can taste! We can’t get enough of our Alouette cheese topped tiny toasts.
As I’m sure you could have guessed, Zelda was the official petite cherry tomato placer when it was time for assembly. When you purchase your tomatoes, be sure you get the petite ones because you want everything to fit perfectly on top of the tiny toasts. Do you have a 10-minute appetizer you can’t get enough of? Tell us in the comments below.
It’s so easy to whip up Petite Cheesy Tomato Toast in about 10 minutes thanks to Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese!
- Set your oven to broil.
- While the oven is heating up, place olive oil in a skillet and add the petite tomatoes to blister over high heat. This will take about 3-5 minutes. When done, set aside.
- Finely chop the parsley and set aside.
- Place the petite toasts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Generously spread the Alouette cheese on top of the petite toasts. (Don’t be afraid to use a lot!)
- Pop the cheese topped toasts in the oven for about 45 seconds. DO NOT GET DISTRACTED. This is very quick and you don’t want your toasts to burn!
- Remove from the oven and place one petite tomato on top of each petite toast. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve them to your guests!
- These are best served warm, but they still taste amazing when they are cold.
Author: Glitter and Bubbles