Sheila Michail Morovati founded Crayon Collection, so it’s no surprise that she’s full of rad ideas. She put her own spin Pamela Salzman’s Almond Meal Banana Chip Muffins and they might be the best muffins we’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting. The best part? They’re gluten and dairy free!
- Prep time:45min
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together to break up the lumps.
- Mash the bananas using the back of a fork mix in a separate bowl with all the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and add the chocolate chips.
- Line a muffin tin with liners and spoon in the mixture, filling the cups ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown