Watermelon Margaritas call for only THREE ingredients! Yes, you read that correctly – three. I hope you’re as excited about this as I am! We found this recipe on Minimalist Baker and if you don’t know who she is you should check her out ASAP, especially if you’re looking to incorporate more plant-based recipes into your life. All of her recipes require fewer than 10 ingredients. Basically, she is just awesome! We used our favorite blender (you can check it out here – it’s SO worth the price) and this boozy concoction was ready in under ten minutes. If you want to include littles, simply leave out the tequila. It still tastes amazing. Cheers!
Photo Credit & Food Styling: Leah Nolan
- 5 Cups Seedless Chopped Watermelon
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Lime
- 5 Tablespoons Silver Tequila (We Recommend Casamigos Blanco)
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (Optional)
- 2-3 Limes (Optional for Garnish)
- Place the watermelon and lime juice in the blender and blend until you have juice.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, along with the juice and tequila. Shake until combined.
- Wet the rim of a margarita glass and place the glass upside-down on a plate of salt to salt the rim.
- Add ice to the glass and pour the margaritas.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.