Anyone else see the sweatsuit trend making its way around Pinterest and Instagram? I have definitely taken notice and have to say, I’m very into it. Like the title of this post says, I think the look is just a super easy way to feel put together and a little more polished on those casual days. If you have yet to catch on, don’t worry, I’ve got your back. I rounded up 10 sweatsuits that will not only make you feel good, but you’ll look good, too (if I do say so myself).
1. This black Rickrack sweatshirt is everything, but since I’m officially in my late 30s I’m thinking I should leave it to the younger generation to wear. However, I still absolutely love it. And it comes with matching pants.
By the way, If you’re ever in love with a matching sweatsuit but feel like it’s all a little much paired together, don’t be afraid to break it up. I rely heavily on this rag & bone white long sleeve shirt for situations like this. It’s on the investment side price-wise, but I can tell you it washes beautifully. This Free People tank is also a good option for only $20. So keep these two items in mind as you continue to read through this and look at all the matching sets.
2. Love this super casual splatter hoodie and the matching pants. The sweatshirt has lots of fun details like the drawstring on the bottom hem. Plus, black and white will always be in style and both items are on sale!
4. Crushing on this black velvet hoodie and joggers HARD. I just feel like it’s the perfect casual transition outfit for when cooler temps sneak back up on us. And it’s also very chic, and who doesn’t love that?
5. A good tie-dye moment is a must in my book. However I will say that a lot of the tie-dye I’ve seen has been really pricey and this black/tan sweatshirt and pants combo is on sale, so snag it for cheaper while you can!
7. This look has such a fun, retro vibe with the orange and yellow stripe on the sweatshirt that continues on the pants. I’d love this for a comfy travel look on the way home from a long vacation because no one wants to hang out in the airport in jeans.
8. It’s back to basics with this Champion brand sweatshirt that you can basically pair with any of the pants I listed in this post. You’ll get SO much wear out of this!
9. Animal print seems to be my thing right now, which is why I’m loving this black and white spotted sweatshirt and pants combination. I get wearing spots from head to toe is a bold look so I might break this one up. But speaking of animal print…
10. OK, I know some of you may think all over animal print is a little crazy, but I absolutely love this look. I got a lot of questions about this outfit from you guys when I wore it recently asking if it was worth the over $100 price tag. I absolutely 100% say yes! When I wore it I actually opted for the bodysuit versus the sweatshirt, which I’ve paired with both jeans and the matching leopard pants.
So what do you think? Are you sold?! When styled correctly you can basically wear any of these options just like you would denim and a top except you’ll be wayyyy more comfortable. Give it a try and be sure to tag me on Instagram if you got for it because I definitely want to see you rocking this look!